fredag 3 juli 2020

Still watching movies.

Yeah it´s been nice having a break from games and just watch movies I also spent yesterday watching movie got so tried I forgot to make a Blog input but then again making a blog post everyday when nothing special goes on in kind of meh no need to.


So yesterday I finished a few movies.

First of I finished Onward which was rely nice take on fantasy movie where in all mythical creatures like elf and such that had magic  and that went from magic to technology and yeah it was a great movie the plot is basically about 2 elven brothers going on a quest so they can use a spell to see their dead father for 1 day. But man it was such a good movie.

Then I watched spice in disguise which was a rely fun comedy spy movie with Will smith voice acting 1 of the lead rolls and he has to team up with this geek tech guy that work at the same place and Will smith charter gets turned in to a pigeon and yeah it´s just crazy and fun.

Then I watched Big foot jr wich was a rely fun movie about a guy who taught he that was gone but finds him and hes big foot and reason we just went away or well in hiding was a company wanted to get hes gens to make like a new drug that would help bald people and make shit loads of money basically greed was the bad guy as all humans can be.



Then Dragon heart vengeance which is like the 5th movie and man I still love does movies they they are not Lord of the rings quality or such they are a bit on the cheesy side but man I love all 5 dreagon heart movies and this one was just the type of fantasy movie I love.

and last I finished


Iron sky 2 (The coming race)  ANd man this movie is hard to described it just wacky strange fun comedy sci-fi just a movie that does not take it self serious what so ever but man it was great.


While today I finished Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw which is just a great damn action movie and well a spin off to Fast & Furious with more focus on well hobbs and Shaw and man just the type of Action movie I like.


Then I finished The Equalizer 2 which is a type of movie in style with John wick a rely super killing machine that used to work for government well ends up having to take revenge and such man it´s a great movie and yeah love it.

Well that the once I finsihed and still got some more I may play some Shadow warrior 2 tomorrow and so but I plan to get true all the movies I bught which was like 20-25 of them I think.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar