måndag 26 juni 2017

Top 10 list´s of things I like right now.

Well I typed my interests and maybe I should do a top list of each interests. (The list will change in the future probably )


Games:

  1. Legend of zelda a link to the past 
  2. Slayers rpg 
  3. Castlevania portrait of ruins 
  4. Monster hunter series
  5. final fantasy series (but I do  hate FF13) 
  6. Elder scrolls Series 
  7. Yakuza series 
  8. Fatal frames 
  9. Resident evil series 
  10. Rune factory series 

Anime: 

  1. Slayers
  2. Legend of the Galactic Heroes
  3. Macross
  4. Spice and Wolf
  5. Valkyria Chronicles
  6. Magical Soldier Louie
  7. Maria the Virgin Witch
  8. Ultimate Otaku Teacher
  9. .hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet
  10. Space battleship yamato
Movies:

  1. The  Godfather
  2. Dragonheart 
  3. Lord of  the rings (all 3 movies) 
  4. Alien
  5. Marsian
  6. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
  7. Ghostbusters I and II 
  8. Ip man (all 3  movies) 
  9. Densha Otoko the movie 
  10. Gamera 2 attack of legion

TV series:
  1. Supernatural
  2. Kekkon Dekinai Otoko (The Man Who Can't Get Married) A japanese comedy on 12 episodes.
  3. Star wars Rebels 
  4. Star trek voyager 
  5. Killjoys
  6. Dark Matter
  7. The Expanse
  8. Black sails 
  9. Flash 
  10. Sabrina the teenage witch (I grew up with it so I love it)

Books:

  1. Dragonlance chronicles
  2. A hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy
  3. serpent war saga
  4. Lord of the rings 
  5. Memory, Sorrow, and Thorn
  6. Eve the empyrean age
Sadly I have not read so much books sense I was 14 years old and I can´t do more than a top 6.


Well that´s a top list so now you have on what I like.


Screenshot of the day. (Dark souls  II) 


1 kommentar:

  1. Here's mine but I did top 5s instead.

    Games
    1. The legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
    2. Devil May Cry series
    3. Overlord series
    4. Mad World
    5. Mortal Kombat games

    Anime
    1. Dramatical Murder
    2. Durarara!!
    3. K
    4. Fairy Tail
    5. Bleach

    Movies
    1. Nightmare on Elmstreet series
    2. Nightmare before Christmas
    3. Battle Royale
    4. The Crow
    5. Hellraiser

    Tv-series
    1. Supernatural
    2. Sons of Anarchy
    3. True Blood
    4. Goosebumps
    5. South Park

    Books
    1. Artemis Fowl series
    2. Narnia
    3. Låt den rätte komma in (Let the right one in)
    4. Corey Taylors books
    5. Harry Potter series

    SvaraRadera