torsdag 19 december 2019

Games of the decade part 4 of 12.

So this is the 4th part of the games I played/beaten and enjoyed allot for the past decade.



Starting of is Terraria which is one of the best 2D minecraft ish survival/crafting games I played. It´s such a fun game with tons to do collect items or armors or defeat rely cool bosses like eyes of Cthulhu or Skelletron and more. I spent about 460 hours in this game building and just having a great time. Hans down one of my top indie games of all time.






Second game is the game that had such a mess on launch but over the years worked hard and have fore me become a super fun game. No Mans sky today is such a fun game exploring planets build your own basses and just having a good time. This game clearly shows that games deserves a second chance and they worked and proven they can make a good game if they rely want to.







Third game on the list  is and RTS games I enjoyed immensely set in the world war 2 and that´s Company of heroes 2. This game is rely well crafted and a great sequal to the first game and shows that Relic entertainment rely know how to make great RTS games. I mean look they made Warhammer 40k dawn of war which is one of the best 40k warhammer rts games out there.






4th game is for me one of the best indie rts games I played in years.  Loria a game slearly created by fans of Warcraft 2 and 3 and is clearly a love letter to Warcraft rts and rely well made with a cheesy but fun story.  This games makes me happy that fans of Warcraft is not forgotten even if Blizzard has abandon us there are indie devs that remeber to good old day of Warcraft before it became a mmo.







5th and  final game on part 4 of the list is Grey goo another rts made by Petroglyph, a company made by former Wesstwood employees (Devs of the command and conquer series) This is a underrated fun sci-fi rts that I enjoy allot and think deserves more love. It´s no command and conquer but it´s still a fun rts game.





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar