tisdag 30 juni 2020

Try to post a bit more regularly.

Well so I have not posted anything sense December 2019 and well I been busy beating games on my damn back log and year 2020 has been a Nightmare for every one with a wide spread of a virus called covid-19 which has killed allot of people and so on and USA is going nuts as always.

But this is not a blog about political bullshit or some damn virus. It´s a blog I make about video games I play or anime I watched or a new game coming out and so on.


Well to start of I manage to beat this year starting from January 1 2020 and till today.
So here is a list on what games I manage to beat in no particular order.

Monster Hunter world
Heroes of might and magic 5
Chtulu saves the world
Chtulu saves Christmas
Witcher 1
Mugen souls
Bloodstained: Ritual of the night
The Vagrant
Wasteland Remastered
Castlevania anniversary collection
Chantelise
Epistory
Saints Row 4
Command and conquer remasterd

So yeah it´s a few games properly more than I manage to beat in 2 years in the past.

I also did 100% of Saint´s Row 3 and 4 but not all the achievements because well some of them I can´t do because the official servers are down.

Then also this year we finally got the release of Command  and conquer Remaster and man was I hyped for it and damn it lived up to it and I will say that´s how  you do a damn remaster not the lazy ass way they did with FF-10 or 9.

We also got this year Snow runner and man what a fun simulation game I will maybe do a separate post about and go in to more details.

I also try to spend 2-4 hours in Conan Unchained.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar