söndag 29 december 2019

Games of the decade part 12 of 12

So here is 5 other mmo´s I loved and enjoyed the past 10 years.

First mmo out Rift which I played a few years back rely fun mmo even if I never got in to it that much spent maybe about 20 hours in it but when I played had I a good time. The game is bit on the older side coming out during the period when World of Warcraft was super big. But they tried there own things and one thing was Rifts hence the name. It was huge rifts that open up a monster comes out in waves and you had to take care of it all together with other players. But yeah I only got 20 hours in but I will try to go back and get 1 charter to max level before the game closes down for good.





Second mmo is one I enjoyed ever sense it launch and I got the collectors edition that also came with a T-shirt that I still have. That mmo is Star trek online and boy as a star trek fan have I enjoyed this game allot sure it´s not the greatest mmo out there it had and still has some flaws but the game has improved over the years. I spent about 289 hours in the game and made about 4 charters 1 Vulcan, Klingon, Andorian and a Romulan. 3 out of 4 charter are max level 65 but man the lore and story of the game rely is something for some one that loves Star trek and flaying all the different ships is awesome fun. Need to revisit again soon because the game has gotten a few new story episodes I have not played.








Third mmo out is where I spent about 223 hours on and that Elder scrolls online. And boy I got this at launch and man what a mess the game was but over the years it has improved immensely and is hands down one of top 5 mmo´s I love. I done majority of the main story still has some to go and 4 classes I played. I have 1 Orc Dragon knight, 1 Argonian Sorceress, 1 Nord Warden and 1 Necromancer 3 of 4 is level 50 and I manage to play enough so much champion level is 185. Champion level is like end game levels basically.  But boy this game has tons of great main story quests and also rely good side quests and a real fun housing system. I will proboly go back some time and finish up the rest of the mini main quest´s and soon the game will get a huge new expansion where we will get the chance to go back to Skyrim the home of the nords.








4th mmo clocking in at 643 hours is Black desert online a game I both love and hate. I will say it like this is has tons of classes about 18 classes and soon 19 classes in about 3 weeks. The good things I can say about the game is it looks super great my good best looking mmo out right now. Also has rely fun fast action combat and tons of things to do. You can do everything from gathering, fishing, hunting, horse taming seafaring and so on. But the bad things is all the so called life skills like fishing/gathering is a pain to grind up levels on and then the worst part is the damn weapon/armor enchanting by god that´s fucking boring trying to go from 15 to what the call duo,tet,tri and so on and shit it´s the most boring thing ever.  Last bad part with the game is the  main story is uninteresting to the point you just do it and skip everything.






5th and last mmo for now is Final Fantasy XIV another mmo on my top 5 mmo´s of all time and mmo I sunken about 725 hours in. Man this games main story is rely great just like there single player games. Im Square knows how to make a great compelling story. I played this game in Closed beta and then also a bit what they call Final fantasy 1.0 before they closed down the mmo and remade it and made it much better. This game has also a ton of classes but the great part is you don´t need to make a second charter you can play all the classes on 1 charter which one thing I would love to see in more mmos. There is lots of things to do almost to much things to do one can become a bit overwhelmed and like ESO it has a great fun housing system so you can almost play a bit The Sims if you wish to have a break from the story or such.






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar