söndag 29 december 2019

Games of the decade part 11 of 12

So we are now on part 11 out 12 and well lets just get at it.



First out is to me a rely underrated RPG seriers Ar tonelico and beaten all 3  games this year sure 1 and 2 is not part of this decade rely but this huge list is mostly about game I enjoy this decade not the best of game coming out this decade. Amway it´s a wonderful rpg with a fun elements where you dive in to the minds of your party members to learn more about them and unlock new things for them and the deeper you dive and finish it the more you learn about them and closer you become. To me a wonderful story and great music.




Secondly of is another big series I love. Rune factory a fantasy harvest moon  I played and beat all 4 games which sadly are all only on hand held DS and 4th game is on 3DS. But man I love this series it combines harvest moon with rpg and has a story you advance all game start out and you got amnesia and you end up taking care of a farm but also go and explore dungeons and defeat monster craft new better weapons defeat bosses and unlock  more of the story that takes place in the game.






Third out is Shin megami tensei devil survival. Which is a turn based tactics rpg in style of Final fantasy tactics but man the story of this game is dark about the world ending and demons killing everyone and your a bunch of teenagers trying to find out whats going on and you learn that you can summon demons to fight for you. But yeah it´s great fun collecting demons a bit like you collect Pokemon´s. Story is rely good but yeah kind of dark but hey it´s a spin-off an dark rpg series just called Shin megami tensei.




4th game out and it is a spin-off the RPG series called Dragon quest builder which I enjoyed allot it´s a bit like minecraft  with rpg elements and set in the world of Dragon quest and boy is it fun build your own base and craft new weapons to defeat monster and then bosses. Such a good game and just fun exploring and building in a beautiful world.






Fifth game I enjoyed this decade is Dying light which is and open world first persson zombie survival game. This game was rely fun so much to explore and do and a decently good main story nothing super awesome but more just good story. I played it allot on my PS4 when I had one (I miss my ps4) But I got it from my friend on steam so he and I could play it co-op. But yeah it´s just good fun exploring and doing  the side quests and murdering tons of zombies.






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar