tisdag 27 juni 2017

What´s Playing/Watching/Reading

So I will do this type of post from time to time to update on what I´m playing or watching or reading and maybe some one will found out about a game or movie or tv series or book i´m reading.



First of games i´m currently playing.


Been playing Tera 3-5 hours a day now leveling the latest class Valkyrie to level 65 and im only 5 levels away from that so I bet after I sleep tonight or well it´s almost 3:00am so later today I will be 65.  Then when im done with Tera I will play some Final fantasy XIV just got 30days to play it sure I wasted 3-4 days now not playing but that´s okey I know I have an active sub. My goal will be to do the Havensward expansion story and get my Dragoon class to max and maybe level fishing class some what. I also have an apartment in the game so need to get some gil or so to get some furniture´s.

                         


I also played a about 30-35 hours in total on Subnautica trying out the new stuff they added it´s still in early access so I play it from time to time to check out the new stuff they added. I rely fun game I must say it even started to have a interesting plot.


                         

But Im done with Subnautica for now so I decided to have a month or 2 finishing some of my sci-fi games. Right now I started Dark star one then I will play some X-rebirth and star point gemini 2. I will proboly also play some The Guild 2: Renaissance or Skyrim a bit in between. because if I play one type of game to much I get sick and bored of it to easy.


                   

After im done with the space games I will take up playing some JRPG´s again finishing Alundra, FF15  and maybe some other jrpgs until I Yakuza kiwami is released in august then I will play that and some jrpgs.


So the last thing what am I currently watching?  Well i´m watching Supernatural Season 12, also some Dark Matter season 3 just started to come out so far I have seen episode 1 to 4 waiting for next episode and I just got season 2 and 3 of star trek enterprise so will watch that. I manage to order Season 2 on blu-ray while season 1 and 3 is on dvd.

I have some movies I plan to watch when I need to break from gaming and the movies I plan to watch are.

Gamera 3 awakening of irys
Resident Evil Vendetta (an animated movie)
Scooby.Doo Shaggys Showdown
Live action movie on Lupin III.

That is what I will play and watch for the next month or 2.








Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar